To receive our suggestions, find jobs of your interest and follow your application, download the app. Find your new job today!
Applying to multiple jobs increases the chances of getting hired
Do you want to be part of one of the best online groceries order and delivery services in the UK?
We are looking for experienced scooter and E-bike delivery drivers to join our team.
Are you energetic and hardworking? If yes, apply now!
We are currently recruiting for Mailroom Warehouse Operative to join our amazing team in Shirebrook, Mansfield to work with one of the UK’s biggest and best known British retail groups.
As a Mailroom Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
· A good standard of verbal and written English
· Good numeracy skills
· Pay rates: £10.10/hour
· Days 6:05AM – 2:35PM
· Afternoon 2:45PM – 11:05PM
· Rota any 5 out of 7
· Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £10 per month
· Successful candidates will receive a site H&S induction and full training
· Location: Distribution Centre, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20 8RY
Benefits of working with us as a Mailroom Warehouse Operative:
· Fantastic Attendance bonus
· Permanent opportunities
· Guaranteed work shifts
· Starts available immediately
· Get paid weekly
· On the job training
· 20% off all year round at loads of the client’s brands
· 28 Holidays per year
· Pension Scheme
· 29 Holidays per year
· Employed Status
· Personal Accident Insurance
· 24/7 Support from Jobandtalent’s onsite team
· Excellent canteen and break room facilities
· Mortgage references
Administrator / weekend shift Sunday to Monday 40 hours
etails: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £10.50 days,
Overtime paid after 40.00hrs
Working Hours : 06:00-14:30 Monday to Friday or 14:00-22:30 Monday to Friday
Location: Magna Park, LE17
Full time only
Permanent opportunities available
Own transport essential due to location and shift hours
Role of a Warehouse Operative
Loading and unloading lorries for deliveries
Heavy lifting involved; loading products like home furniture
Hygiene and other warehouse duties
We are recruiting for Greenhouse Operative roles in the Spalding area. The client is an established company supplying their sites with flowers and greenhouse produce who are now looking to expand their Lincolnshire operations in a brand new state of the art facility!
As a Greenhouse Operative you will need to have:
● Assisting in training of other staff members
● Movement of stock in the Greenhouse
• Salary: From £10.00 per hour
• Working Hours : Monday – Friday (will require some weekends)
• Days : 0600-1530 and 0700-1600
• Location: Spalding
• Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Greenhouse Operative:
● Accurate Picking of orders
● Listening to instructions
● Packing with care
● Assisting fellow team members
Benefits of working with us as a Greenhouse Operative:
● 29 Holidays per year
● Weekly Pay
● Pension Scheme
● Mortgage references
● My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
● Onsite support
● Canteen on site
● Full training provided
● Temp to perm opportunity
● Free car parking on site
● PPE provided
● Opportunities for overtime
● Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Team members will join Ocado Zoom – the new rapid delivery service from the online supermarket Ocado. You will join a great team and be responsible for perfectly pick and packing customer grocery orders at our new state of the art London distribution centre. We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join us in the journey as we grow the Ocado Zoom service!
We are recruiting for Grounds Maintenance Operatives to work in one of our clients at their premises in the UK. You will have the opportunity to join an amazing and successful team. Great opportunity for dedicated and organised individuals.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Clearing out
- Hedge trimming
- Using power tools
- Shrub Pruning
- Flower beds maintenance
- Litter picking
- Removal of fly tipping rubbish
- You may be required to drive a Council vehicle
- To act in a professional and courteous manner in relation to customers and visitors
- Good attitude and a willingness to work
- To carry out any duties requested in a willing and helpful manner
Benefits of a Grounds Maintenance Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year increasing to 37 after 12 weeks
- Weekly Pay
- Free on site car park
- Pension Scheme
- Personal Accident Insurance
Food Processing Operative
Our client based in Boston produces millions of salads, pasta dishes, and prepared vegetables for a dedicated customer. The production team is vital to their business. Not everything can be done by machinery and that’s where YOU come in! As their business’ key selling point is handcrafted products it is essential that we have hard-working committed people working within our team.
The typical day of a Food Processing Operative involves working in a small team to all achieve a common goal working closely with the Line & Team Leaders, Key Operatives, and Quality Control to achieve the best we can and supply the customer with what the standard of product they require.
They manufacture lots of different products within the business so there is lots of variety. Tasks can vary such as in feeding and topping a product, preparing, sorting and cutting the product and disposing of waste all using a clean as you go process. The role is an entry-level position within the business and you do not require any experience and full training will be provided.
Core Shift Patterns
This job is based in Boston and means own transport or a guaranteed daily lift is needed as no / limited public transport.
Benefits & Pay
Day shift – £9.07 per hour
Night shift – £9.31 per hour
Tea, coffee and hot drinks machines available to use on-site (paid for)
Full training will be provided
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Picker and Packer to work at The Entertainer in Banbury!
Shift options available:
PM Shift – Monday – Saturday (15:00 – 23:00)
Night Shift – Sunday – Thursday (22:00 – 07:00)
Saturday shift will be a requirement every 3 weeks.
PM shift – Payment per hour = £10.85
Night Shift – Payment per hour = £12.29
Location Banbury – OX16 2AA
Please see below the requirements of this role:
As a Picker Packer you will:
Picking and packing toys
Assisting in training of other staff members
Benefits available to our Picker Packer
28 days Holiday per year including bank holidays
If you would like to launch the next step in your career as a Warehouse Operative with an established well respected company click apply or you can contact us on 01295 230872
FREE TRANSPORT FROM SLOUGH!
We have a new and exciting role, please see below!
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative in a reputable UK wide logistics company in Amersham – FREE TRANSPORT FROM SLOUGH!
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
Picking and Packing experience
Re-work Labelling / Sticking
Working in a ECOMMERCE department
Aptitude to excel in all working areas
· AM shift – £10 per hour (0700-1500) – 6am pick up
· PM shift – £10 per hour (1400-2200) – 1pm pick up
· Working Hours : 37.5 hours per week – Overtime available.
· Location: Amersham HP7 9FB
· Duration: Short term 5-8 weeks
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative :
· 28 Holidays per year
· Weekly Pay
· Pension Scheme
· Mortgage references
· My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts