Are you passionate about customer service? Do you enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced working environment? Do you want to be part of the world’s largest e-commerce retailer? Then read on.
We have fantastic opportunities for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals in an exciting and fast-paced environment for the best on-line retailer. This job can be physically demanding, and requires you to be on your feet and active all day, but if you love working at pace and being on the move, you’ll find this role rewarding with great prospects for further development through the company.
Still interested? Great! So what will a normal day look like?
• Receiving, picking, and stowing of packages, often up to 15kgs
• Owning the fulfilment of the customer order from the moment it is received until it goes out for delivery, meaning you will handle a variety of grocery products such as meat and alcohol
• You may be working in the chiller or freezer for periods of time
• An active rotation of duties – we like to keep you on your toes and make work varied
• Shifts are generally 5 hours a day, with flexible shift patterns available if needed.
So what do we give you?
• Competitive pay, 10.50£ per hour
• Flexible working schedule
• On-the-job training and skill development
Sound good? Can you answer yes to all the below?
• Are you able to regularly lift and move up to 15kg (just like your suitcase on holiday), stand/walk for up to 10 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• You must be at least 18 years old
• You must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
• You must have no unspent criminal convictions on record
Core Shift Patterns
• Monday to Thursday (16 Hours per week)
• Friday to Sunday (12 hours per week)
06:30 to 10:30, 10:30 to 14:30, 14:30 to 18:30 and 18:30 to 22:30.
*Please note that shift availability may differ from what is listed above as availability is site specific.
How to apply:
• Immediate starts available.