Food Production Operative
Company in Wales
Starts 24 Nov
What you'll earn
10.53 GBP hourly
About the job
We are recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work in one of our clients at their premises in the UK. You will have the opportunity to join an amazing and successful team in the warehouse operations and activities. Great opportunity for dedicated and organised individuals who thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on a fresh production line.
- Assisting with the production process.
- Packing/wrapping food.
- Quality control of completed products and removing defective ones.
- Follow recipes and mix/cut ingredients as required on a machine or bath.
- Weigh or measure ingredients as per customer specification.
- Store/stack food in designated containers and storage areas.